White Orchid is synonymous for providing the right blend of service, luxury and efficiency with well trained staff that provides attentive service. Whether you are planning a Conference, a exhibition, a workshop, a management seminar, marketing or training session, we can customize our facilities to meet your needs and ensure a memorable event. We are also happy to help you organize special theme parties and group activities. White Orchid is fully equipped with communication system and presentation facilities to ensure smooth running of your business event.
A perfect blend of modern comforts with a rich, rustic ambience, White Orchid offers an imaginative and sophisticated venue for large events that spreads to 50,000 sft, one single structure with A/C.
White orchid is best suitable for - B to B and B to C Exhibition, Conference, Corporates Family get together, and marriages and other social events. White orchid is located in the heart of the city , which is next to Manyata Tech park.
Location & Contact
White Orchid Convention Centre,
#9, Adjacent to Manyata Embassy Business Park, Hebbal-K R Puram Ring Road, Nagavara, Bengaluru, Karnataka,
Telephone: 099167 66766
FACILITIES & SERVICES
• White orchid is 50,000' sft, one single structure with A/C
• Consists of 8 doors, big toilets for both men and women.
• 2 big green rooms of 720sft with A/C and toilet
• The entry is either from the main Hebbal-K R puram road or Manyata tech park
• Seperate smoking zone.
• Can accommodate 7,000 people theatre style, and 3,000 people cluster seating
• Clear height - 30'
• Power for A/C Using Generators
• 4.5 acres parking area ( approximately 800 - 850 car parking area )
• General Lighting inside the hall , outside lawn area and Parking area
• Public address system
• Generator Power required for A/C 1,400 KVA and General lighting 500 KVA
• Service Trenches for power, water supply and telephone
• Separate toilets for men, women and physically handicapped
• Excelusive service entrance and exit
• Fire fighting arrangements
• Air-condition facility
• Floor trunking, Power bus trucking and Light Bus trunking
• General Security
• The layout design and construction should ensure no damage to the hall.
service doors, public conveniences and fire safety equipments must be ensured.
have to make their own arrangements for additional lighting.
for hanging exhibits.
provided by the organizer.
well in advance.
equipments from the hall before opening of the Exhibition.
closure of the fair. In case of non compliance, then organizer shall be billed for removal
and disposal of the same.
organizers without in and our passes issued by authority.