15200 Hanson Blvd NW, Andover, MN, United States
People interest: 0
Andover, a protected, developing group in which to live and work which improves the nature of its nationals' lives through recreational open door, calm neighborhoods, metro contribution, financial and ecological stewardship.
The city we know today as Andover was initially sorted out in 1857 under the name 'Round Lake Township.' However, in 1860 the name was changed to 'Develop Township' to pay tribute to Senator Galusha A. Develop of Pennsylvania. Representative Grow talked at a political battle in Anoka that year, and the town name was changed to respect Senator Grow as a result of his solid support of the Union cause. Around then, the populace was 330 and incorporated the topographical zone we know today as Ham Lake. Truth be told, the zone of Ham Lake was viewed as a piece of Grow Township until 1871.