Business Days: Nov. 14-18, 2019
General Public Days: Nov. 19-27, 2019
Entry to Fair Ground: 9.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
Theme: Ease of Doing Business.
IITF – India International Trade Fair 2019 is being a multi-item show has in plain view an extensive iety of items and administrations. IITF – India International Trade Fair will be held on 14 – 27 November 2019 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. IITF is the biggest and greatest coordinated exchange reasonable with B2B and B2C parts. It has risen as the greatest purchaser merchandise reasonable in the Indian sub-mainland.
The organization of IITF has Business, Social, Cultural and Educational Dimensions that are weaved together where exhibitor and guests, media people, promoting experts, social activists, NGO's met up to investigate their goals. Various Government Organizations utilize this stage to spread mindfulness about their projects and strategies among the general population. Thusly all States and Union Territories of the Federal Government of India take an interest in this occasion.
- Business Visitor Ticket: Rs.500/- per person per day
- Seasonal Ticket : Rs.1800/- per person
- Student Ticket (In Uniform with School ID): Rs. 50/-
- General Public Ticket :
- Adult : Rs.50/- per person per day (working days),
- Rs.120/- per person per day (Saturday / Sunday / Holiday),
- Children (Below 12 years of age) : Rs.30/- per child per day (working days)
- Rs. 60/- per child per day (Saturday / Sunday / Holiday),
- Senior Citizen and Handicapped Person : Free Entry
- Tickets Outlets at Pragati Maidan:
- Gate Nos. 1, 2 and 10
- (Week days : 09.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m.)
- (Holidays : 09.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m.)
- Tickets Outlets (other than ITPO’s Gates): Designated Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Stations (DMRC)
- Arrangement of Wi-Fi at Hall No.7-12A, 14 and 18 and at 10 prime locations
- Overseas Business Visitors
- Merchant Exporters/Manufacturer
- Wholesale Suppliers & Retailers
- Start-ups & Entrepreneurs
- Purchase Professionals & Consultants
- Overseas & Indian Industry Associations
- Diplomatic & Commercial Representatives of Foreign Missions in India
- Importers & Distributors
- Policy Makers & Media
- General Public etc.
- Branding Sites inside Pragati Maidan
- Protocol Lounge & Press Centre
- Conference/Seminar facilities.
- Fire Service Station, Ambulance & Medical Facilities
- Exhibition area facilitates visitor ship by “Divyang”
- Food Courts etc.