Worldwide Exhibition and Conference on Civil Aviation segment, giving a suitable gathering taking into account the quickly changing flow of the division, concentrating on new business procurement, speculations, arrangement development and territorial network.
It will give a much wanted fillip to the avionics and rebuilt centered discussions should be instrumental in accomplishing the goal of interfacing the Buyers, Sellers, Investors and different partners at a typical vantage gathering 'WINGS INDIA 2018' from 8-10 March , Begumpet Airport , Hyderabad, India. Hyderabad being the center point of Aviation is remain the normal host of the occasion.
India is one of the quickest developing flight advertise and right now the ninth biggest common avionics showcase on the planet with a market size of around US$ 16 billion.
India is anticipated to be the third-biggest flying business sector by 2026 and the biggest by 2030.
Around 1.4 Lakh booked global air ship developments of Indian aircrafts in FY17, 9.7% development over FY16.
Amid the FY 2017, residential air traveler movement development year over year is 20 percent.
The carriers working in India are anticipated to record an aggregate working benefit of Rs. 8,100 crore (US$ 1.29 billion) in financial year 2016.
Amid FY17, household traveler movement expanded by 22 for each penny in examination with development rate of 21.24 for every penny in FY16.
Airplane terminals over the globe are anticipating expanding their spending on new innovation to stay aware of surging traveler activity, which is required to twofold to 370 million by 2020.
India's air freight is evaluated to develop at 9 for every penny throughout the following couple of years, as per Mr Ashok Gajapathi Raju, Minister for Civil Aviation, Government of India.
Residential air activity is relied upon to grow 25 for every penny and cross 130 million in monetary year 2017-18.
31 Currently served airplane terminals, 12 underserved air terminals and 27 underserved air terminals to interface 128 RCS courses
INDIA- GLOBAL AVIATION HUB
In pursuance to the success of previous edition, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India and FICCI is organising the next edition of event with name of “Wings India 2018” the flagship event on Civil Aviation in this part of the world .The biennial event of these series of events is scheduled from 8-11 March, 2018 at Hyderabad.
The show will once again be supported by:
DATES: 8th March - 11th March 2018
TIMINGS: 10:00hrs - 17:00hrs
VENUE: BEGUMPET AIRPORT, SARDAR PATEL ROAD, HYDERABAD, INDIA
Conference: Conference on Civil Aviation sector with focus on policy issues and business aspects will be held concurrent to the exhibition. Eminent speakers, policy makers and experts will address the conference.
CEO Forum: CEOs forum would be an ideal platform for leading companies of Aviation Sector to inter-relate, explore and grasp the opportunities for the expansion, thriving and garner the sector in the presence of Hon'ble Minister for Civil Aviation.
Inauguration & Networking Dinner: The Hon'ble Prime Minister, Govt. of India will inaugurate the event in the presence of Minister for Civil Aviation and Minister of State for Civil Aviation. The function will be attended by who's who of the Indian Aviation sector and senior ministry officials. Networking dinner will provide a good opportunity to meet and network.
Salient Features of WINGS INDIA 2018:
- More than 5,000 sq mtrs of exhibition area
- More than 150 exhibitors
- Only focused event on Civil Aviation Industry
- Delegation from around the world
- Networking opportunities
- Excellent facilities of Business Centre, Lounge, Exhibitors Restaurant, Florist Counters, Snack Counters, Drinking Water, Information Desk, Travel & Transport Desk, Business Information Centre, etc.
- Aerobatic Display
INDIA- GLOBAL AVIATION HUB
Wings India Conference is one of the largest and most important events in the international aerospace calendar. It has created a world class platform showcasing the latest innovations and enabling the participants to network and establish new relationships with key policy makers, senior Government officials, global experts & corporate leaders, potential customers/business partners, etc. in the aerospace sector.
The Conference provides an unmatched opportunity for the aviation players, all over the world, to debate on diverse topics relating to policy & regulatory regime, emerging challenges & opportunities, international best practices, etc. The Conference brings together airport infrastructure developers/ operators, airlines, bilateral & multilateral agencies, the leaders of major manufacturers, suppliers and technology providers in the aerospace industry to discuss manufacturing capabilities and processes, best practices, advances and innovations, automation, industry trends and forecasts.
The conference agenda, jointly developed by Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India, Airports Authority of India and FICCI, India’s apex industry association, promises to address the key challenges confronting the sector and promote an open dialogue among industry thought-leaders to innovate practical, sustainable solutions to boost growth of Civil Aviation in India. This year, it would also highlight the emerging investment opportunities in the Indian aerospace manufacturing market and building capabilities for promoting indigenization of aerospace manufacturing and MRO services.
- Developing India as a hub for aerospace manufacturing and MRO services by nurturing next generation of aerospace workers
- Undertaking regulatory policies and measures for creating a win-win situation for stakeholders
- Highlighting major technologies for promoting indigenization of aerospace manufacturing
- Encouraging new forms of public‐private partnership tailored to air connectivity needs
- Showing up innovative financial techniques and methodologies to meet the growing financing needs
- Addressing issues relating to air cargo industry enabling them to reach their full potential
- Associate with one of the country’s highest profile and most established events on Aviation
- Analyze the potential areas of growth & investment in aerospace manufacturing and MRO
- Learn global best practices & latest partnership strategies described by the brightest minds in aerospace for exploiting the opportunities in aviation sector
- Gain practical insights and discuss the challenges during interactive sessions, panel discussions and round-table debates among policymakers, key government officials and industry experts
- Forge new partnerships & gain competitive advantage during special networking events /gala dinner with policy-makers, top global business leaders and market experts
- Interact with senior Government officials and policymakers whose decisions impact upon your business
- Showcase your business strengths/ offerings to your potential clients/ customers
- One to one meetings with clients to understand their requirements and generate qualified business leads