The Future of Broadcasting Technology Connects Here
Innovation advances at lightning rate and it significantly impacts all that it touches; the universe of broadcast and excitement is the same. e whole range of imaginative headway conceivable in this industry stays tricky more often than not, aside from one of a kind event. Consistently, for more than more than two decades, The Broadcast India Show turns into the intuitive stage that showcases on one hand, the changes in outlook in infotainment innovation over the globe. On the other, it enables you to interface with the trailblazers and experience the wonders direct.
With Broadcast India Show 2018, it's a great opportunity to clear a path for cutting edge broadcast innovation - speedier, simpler, more beneficial and unquestionably more inventive methods for working with broadcast, film, sound, radio and everything else that adds to the infotainment business - from its substance creation to its administration and conveyance. Organizations and corporates, veterans and experts, providers and clients, visionaries, and different partners from over the world will assemble to acknowledge openings, build up exchange associations and encourage asset pooling on the greatest scale similar to the standard consistently.
The last version of the Broadcast India Show saw more than 9862 one of a kind guests and more than 500 brands members from more than 36 nations meeting up, anxious to push in front of the development bend quicker than any other person. As a guest or a member, there's no uncertainty the show will diagram new infotainment skylines for you.
ABOUT NÜRNBERGMESSE INDIA
Facts & Figures
Technical - 38%
- Audio/ Video/ Sound Engineer
- Broadcast/ Radio/ Television Engineer
- Cable & Satellite Distributor
- Cameraman/ Operator
- Cinematographer/ Videographer
- Computer Network Engineer
- Technical Management/ IT
- Video/ Film/ Sound Editor
Creative - 24%
- Computer Graphics Artists/ Designer
- Content/ Web Development
- Creative Heads (Television, Film & Advertising)
- Director/ Producer
- Writer/ Composer
Corporate - 19%
CEO / Managing Director / Owner/ Partner
Sales & Marketing - 10%
- Distributor/ Dealer/ Representation
- Sales/ Marketing/ Advertising
Others - 9%
- Education & Training
- Financial Institution
- Government Official
- PR/ Press
- Trade Association
The All India Broadcast Manufacturers and Distributors Association, AIBMDA, is the voice of the broadcast equipment and broadcast software industry in India.
The IABM is the international association representing broadcast and media technology businesses worldwide. Through a programme of market intelligence, industry representation, executive networking and event support, the IABM brings the international supply community together and aids its growth and competitiveness.
The AHK Indien or the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce was incorporated in 1956. Today, we are with over 6000 members the largest AHK and the largest Chamber of Commerce in India. We have built up a strong local presence with our head-office in Mumbai, branch offices in Delhi, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Chennai and Pune and a liaison office in Düsseldorf (Germany). As the primary contact for Indian and German companies who want to start doing business with the respective other country, we enhance the bilateral economic relations between India and Germany.
Tradefair manages an extensive programme every year, with a focus on those events which have proven to be the most successful in generating quality international business. Through their relationships with the event organisers, they are able to buy premium space and obtain full logistical support.
Broadcast India is organized by NuernbergMesse India Pvt Ltd. It is an annual event held in Mumbai, since 1991.
With over 36 participating countries and more than 500 exhibiting companies, the show attracts visitors from all over the globe and the Indian sub-continent. The Broadcast India Show 2017 observed 36 new exhibitors delving onto the Indian broadcast and infotainment market for the first time.
- Perfect platform for display of latest innovations and cutting edge technology.
- Capture the future together with the professionals from the industry that are reforming the broadcasting value chain.
- Capitalise on the unlimited opportunities to boost your business network, reinforce your brand and convert prospects into customers.
- Establish trade connections and facilitate resource pooling on the biggest scale in the Indian subcontinent.
- Benefit from the expert knowledge of engineers & technicians who will conduct an array of technical presentations, product demonstrations and in depth discussions.
- Platform to evaluate and test new products and technology by interacting directly with key end users, partners and resellers.
The Broadcast India Show has become the must-attend show for the film, television, radio, audio, mobile and new media industry. It is an event you cannot afford to miss!
Key decision makers, specifiers and buyers from government and private sectors including:
- Advertising Agencies
- Audio Production & Post Production
- Cable & Satellite Companies and Operators
- Cinematography / Videography
- Computer Graphics & Animation Facilities
- Digital Visual Effects Facilities
- Duplication & Replication Industry
- Film / TV Studios
- Film Exhibitors & Theatre Owners
- Production & Post Production Facilities
- Sound Recording Studios
- Stage Show & Stage Promotion Companies
- Systems Designers, Integrators, Installation Engineers & Executives
- Television Stations
- TV & Radio Broadcasters
- Manufacturers, Agents, Distributors, Dealers, Resellers of Hardware Technology
The media and entertainment (M&E) industry in India is poised to grow at a CAGR of 14.3 per cent to INR 2260 billion by 2020, led by advertising revenue which is expected to grow to INR 994 billion at a CAGR of 15.9 per cent. By 2020 the digital advertising market is also likely to scale up to INR 255 billion and contribute to 25.7 per cent of total advertising revenues. Increased share of mobile and video advertising as part of digital media is one of the things to look forward to as well.
Reasons to visit the Broadcast India Show 2018
- South Asia’s leading event for film, television, radio, audio, mobile and new media. From content creation to its management and delivery.
- Only event that addresses all the facets of the Broadcast and Infotainment industry
- Technical Sessions, Seminars and Conferences
- Live Product demonstration
- Over 500 brands displaying their latest products and technology
- Representation from over 36 countries
- Over 11,000 sq. m gross area of business networking opportunity
The two day conference that is hosted con-currently with the main exhibition is an important aspect of the Broadcast India Show. By inviting wide-spectrum participation from presidents, directors and proprietors of companies to engineers, technicians and technologists, it forms an interactive and enlightening backdrop for in-depth presentations, cross-pollinating discussions and analytical forums. Refreshing and enlightening and uni-focussed in both format and presentation, its goal will be to become the enhanced platform for informative and enlightening debates, along with product promotion. In all, it will be one of the major contributors to draw out the inner energies of the participants and attendees to realize their potential in myriad so far not deemed possible.
Topics for Conference