WHAT IS NEW AT IFSEC INDIA 2017?
The International Fire & Security Exhibition and Conference (IFSEC) India Expo, South Asia’s largest security, civil protection and fire safety show by UBM India, is gearing up for its 11th edition which is slated for December 6th - 8th at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. Supported by Asian Professional Security Association(APSA), American Society for Industrial Security(ASIS) , Electronic Security Association of India(ESAI) , Central Association of Private Security Industry (CAPSI) and Overseas Security Advisory Council(OSAC), along with Assocham as Strategic Partner and PwC as knowledge Partner, the show brings together internationally renowned exhibitors, consultants, business experts and key government officials under one common platform.
Significantly, in an industry where upgradation of technology is the very key to surviving competition, the IFSEC India Expo provides high-impact, informative demos and a wealth of opportunities for the visitors to network and learn about cutting-edge technologies, industry best practices and trends, challenges, market insights and discover the best solutions to keep their business and clients secured. The event is plays host to 18,000 industry buyers and decision makers, key trade markets and the growing end user community including key government attendees attending to review the latest products and innovations, build business partnerships, conduct business and make purchases.
The expo will see participation of over 300 brands from 20+ countries such as UK, USA, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Lithuania, South Africa, Russia and Turkey to name a few from the security and fire domain. IFSEC India owes its rich legacy to the 40-year-old IFSEC Global and success to the way the Indian edition has modified itself to suit the specific needs of this region. Recommended by industry experts as the pre-eminent authority on the global security and fire industry, the expo has has nudged us on the path to a completely secure, smart and digitally enhanced world.
IFSEC International 2018
IFSEC International is the main place that unites partners from each part inside security, giving them the stage to witness and grandstand advancement and touch off joint effort keeping in mind the end goal to handle the world's most critical test.
There is no motivation more basic today than security. Whatever your part inside the business, you have a section to play and IFSEC International is your field. Partake in the enormous discourses, get notification from vital worldwide security pioneers, get hands on with the security innovation of tomorrow, and be enlivened.
In 2018 IFSEC will be something beyond a noticeable public exhibition, it will cultivate the worldwide security discussion, be the vessel that sets and conveys the plan and be the reception apparatus for broadcasting the wellbeing and security exchange.
In the event that there is a dream of what makes a more secure worldwide scene, it starts with the security calling. Join the start of this voyage with IFSEC 2018.
- Explore the latest developments in security, fire and safety
From CCTV, Access Control & Biometrics, to the latest Home Automation technology, all available at IFSEC Southeast Asia 2018.
- Speak directly to the technical specialist of your preferred supplier
Meet face-to-face with the experts with over 122 companies participating available on the show floor
- Find the perfect solution to secure your business
With over 350 brands , you can be sure that you will find exactly what you’re looking for, no matter how niche your requirements.
- Your chance to network with the entire security buying chain
The only event to offer you the rare opportunity to see the whole security industry all under one roof!
- Access to free education and expert guidance
Get to grips with future trends, such as Smart Buildings, Home Automation, Physical Perimeter Security, the Internet of Things, and much more at IFSEC Technology Showcase
IF YOU ARE
- Business Development
- Business Owner
- Communications / PR
- Customer Service / Customer Experience
- Engineer / Installer / Maintainer / Technician
- Facilities Management
- Finance / Administration
- Fire Safety
- Health & Safety
- Human Resource
- IT / Telecoms
- Marketing / PR
- Office Management
- Procurement / Purchasing
- Property Management
- Sales / Business Development
- Security / Loss Prevention / Risk Management
- Senior Management / CEO / CFO / COO
- Service Management
- Surveyor / Specifiers
- Training & Development
COMING FROM INDUSTRIES SUCH AS
- Banking / Financial Services / Insurance
- Business Services
- Construction / Development
- Data Centre
- Digital Forensics
- Distributor of security / fire products / technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Government / Ministry
- Healthcare / Hospital
- Hotels / Clubs / Catering / Casinos
- Importer / Exporter / Distributor
- Installer of fire / security products / technology
- Integrator of fire / security products / technology
- IT / Cyber Security / Telecoms
- Manufacturer of security / fire products / technology
- Oil & Gas
- Policing / Military
- Prison Services / Custodial
- Property Management / Real Estate
- Retail / Wholesale
- Utilities (electricity, water, energy, etc)Warehouse / Freight
- Meet with 10,000+ security, fire and safety professionals.
- Reach a truly regional audience, with 51 countries attending to purchase security, safety and fire solutions.
- 86% of visitors with the authority to make purchasing decisions
- 71% of exhibitors achieved in consolidating contacts with buyers / business partners
- 87% of exhibitors satisfied with their participation in IFSEC Southeast Asia 2016
REACHING THE WHOLE BUYING CHAIN
At IFSEC Southeast Asia, visitors come from the Top 10 following vertical sectors:
- Banking /Financial Services
- Oil & Gas
Stands out from others!
Let visitors hear about your business before they even arrive at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. Choose the packages that give you the best return on investment.