In the course of the most recent 2 decades, SATTE has turned into the dispatch stage for some nations and tourism items from over the globe to work together in and with India. SATTE has delighted in much recognition in global business circles and has been firmly working with Ministry of Tourism, UNWTO, and PATA among the numerous other charm affiliations.
SATTE - The South Asia's biggest travel and tourism presentation, which is at its 25th year, has reported its Silver Jubilee Celebration with it's as of late propelled a battle titled "I am 25".
- > A leader in travel trade shows across South Asia, featuring inbound, outbound and domestic travel.
- > India‘s leading event, presenting you with a perfect platform to showcase your products and services to the global travel trade community, with an opportunity to conduct business with an estimated over 12,000 visitors, including International & domestic buyers & trade visitors, over 3 days.
- > An appropriate platform to meet & network with top decision makers from hotels & resorts, travel agencies & tour operators and MICE planners serving Indian inbound, outbound & domestic tourism, all under one roof
- > The SATTE Conference attracts the who’s who in the industry, including leading travel agents and tour operators, state tourism officials, heads of international tourism boards, hoteliers, aviation experts, and many more, from across the globe.
- > Spread over 17,500 sqm, SATTE 2015 makes itself one of the biggest travel shows of Asia
- > Tour Operators
- > Travel Agents
- > Wedding Planners
- > Corporate Travel Decision Makers
- > Potential Investors In The Field Of Hospitality, Leisure And Travel Industry
- > Location planners from leading television & film production houses
Over 2 decades of Brand Equity
- > The opportunity to conduct business with over 12,000 qualified industry buyers and trade visitors
- > The leading platform in the Travel and Tourism industry to showcase your products and services to the global travel trade community
- > A series of sponsorship and branding avenues to maximise your brand exposure
- > Unrivalled networking opportunities through events that occur throughout SATTE, including the popular welcome dinner,networking lunches and other show stoppers at the venue
- > Pre – Scheduled B2B Meetings, serving as a effective tool to do quality business on a global scale
- > A strong connect with the travel trade community
- > A strong line-up of speakers at the SATTE conference discussing current industry scenarios
- > Listing in the event catalogue
- > Invitation to the inauguration
- > Invitation to social evenings
- > Access to the B2B Meetings Scheduler
- > Lead generation, positioning, networking, engaging and many more...
SATTE 2014 – Success Story
SATTE – South Asia’s Leading Travel Show has established India as one of the most sought after tourism destinations on the global tourism map by bringing stakeholders from across the world under one roof. Tourism professionals hailed SATTE as the
“Region’s Most Vibrant Show”. The show’s 21st edition, organised from 29-31 January, witnessed a massive industry response, with over 640 exhibitors from 35 countries, 23 Indian states, airlines, DMCs, hotels and the entire gamut of travel, tourism and
hospitality suppliers showcasing their products. The event received a record 10,000 business meeting requests between buyers and sellers. SATTE also welcomed its highest-ever number of attendees - 11,529 travel trade professionals, including
pre-registered and hosted Indian and international buyers and business visitors.Despite the continuing global economic challenges, SATTE opened to a massive industry interest and response, reinforcing the global travel community’s faith of better days ahead through one of the world’s fastest and strongest emerging region of South Asia.
SATTE 2015 - Success Story
SATTE hailed as the region’s biggest show, SATTE 2015, organised from 29-31 January, recorded an unprecedented growth breaking all previous records. The 22nd edition of SATTE concluded amidst record growth notching an increase of over 15 per cent in terms of the show area and a staggering 70 per cent increase in business visitors/business meeting requests.
Amidst massive industry response, the show attracted more than 750 exhibitors that included 35 National Tourist Offices, 26 State Tourism Boards from India, airlines, hotels, DMCs, cruise liners and the entire other gamut of travel and tourism suppliers showcasing their incredible range of products to more than 12,000 business visitors, including pre-registered and hosted Indian and international buyers.
Spread over a massive 17,500 sq mt of area in New Delhi’s exhibition landmark, Pragati Maidan, the 22nd edition of SATTE was a testimony to the enormous mandate that the global travel and tourism industry gave to the Indian market as the show was hailed by the United Nation World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) as “the biggest event and leading networking forum in the region.”
Welcoming the guests and dignitaries at the opening function of SATTE 2015, Michael Duck, Executive Vice President, UBM Asia said, “Being a composite travel and tourism show in this part of the region, SATTE provides a platform to domestic and international buyers and professionals across the travel and tourism industry. So it is very important that we have with us here many international buyers hosted by the industry here and by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.” He also added that UBM is proud to be partnering with the Ministry of Tourism. It has been a tremendous interaction between the company and the Ministry over many years now.
Joji George, Managing Director, UBM India shared the key highlights of the exhibition this year and thanked the industry partners and Government for their support in making the event in India. “There are events. Then there is SATTE!” he said.
Lauding the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, for helping SATTE 2015 with the hosted buyer programme, George stated, “Government of India, all the major travel and tourism associations, State Tourism Boards, National Tourism Offices of more than 35 countries, hotels, airlines, cruise liners, theme parks and of course the UNWTO have all contributed in giving SATTE a great start. We hope to come back with SATTE 2016, even bigger, brighter and provide a great opportunity to all of you from the entire travel and tourism ecosystem to converse and create great alliances and opportunities.”
Congratulating UBM for the commendable job in making SATTE what it is, Girish Shankar, Additional Secretary, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India said, “With a 15 per cent growth and 750 plus exhibitors and 26 State Governments also being present here, SATTE definitely has become a landmark event in South Asia.” The Additional Secretary wished that SATTE grows much faster in the coming years and it becomes a big global event.
- > Airport Authorities
- > Air Charter Companies
- > Airlines – Domestic and International
- > Car Rental Companies
- > Convention Centres
- > Cruise Liners
- > Educational Institutes
- > Golf Courses & Resorts
- > Hotels & Resorts
- > IT Companies
- > Medical Tourism
- > Spas and Wellness Centres
- > Sports Tourism Products
- > State Tourism Departments
- > National
- / International Tourism Organizations
- > Travel Agents
- > Tour Operators