Namo Gange Trust is organizing an International Ayurveda Seminar for encouraging the understanding of Ayurveda as an incorporated approach in supporting protection of health, wellness, mental illness, pain management and all-encompassing prosperity in human being’s life.
This event of celebration is
It is going to be organize on 17th June 2017 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi India, it will be composed on a premise to spread the consciousness on the advantages of Ayurveda.
- Featuring distinguished speakers from India and all over the world, who will present their research findings and training methodologies demonstrating the benefits of Ayurveda towards Wellness and Mindfulness
- One day of Plenary and Breakout Sessions on Ayurveda Therapy, Ayurveda Asana and Guided Meditation
- Round up Panel Discussions at evening with Q & A
- Opportunity to mingle with Speakers, Researchers and Ayurveda Teachers Informally
- To update the learning on emerging trends of research in Ayurveda in cure of diseases.
- To Understand the Role of system of activity of Ayurveda medications in diseases.
ot only restricted to India but will also making its footprints at global level as well.