We are satisfied to declare the 23rd version of Medical Fair India 2017 booked from 6-8 April, 2017 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. Therapeutic Fair India (MFI) is the India?s No.1 Trade Fair for Hospitals, Health Centers and Clinics sorted out by Messe Dusseldorf India.The MEDICAL FAIR INDIA is a piece of the World of MEDICA and is one of the since quite a while ago settled worldwide restorative exchange fairs of the Messe Dusseldorf Group ? composed in close participation with the world's biggest therapeutic exchange reasonable MEDICA at the Dusseldorf location.Medical Fair India is the satellite occasion of MEDICA which is the World?s biggest occasion for the medicinal division held in Dusseldorf consistently. MFI gives an unparalleled ordeal to think about developing patterns, advancements, arrangements and items in the Indian Medical industry. The occasion features an extensive variety of items, equipment?s, innovation and arrangements from the restorative business and went to by a great many medicinal services experts.
We are pleased to announce a collaboration between Messe Düssedorf India and Scherago International to launch Clin Lab India including Clin Lab India Conference and Clin Lab India Expo. The event will be co-located with Medical Fair India at the Pragati Maidan Exhibition and Conference Center in New Delhi.
The peer-reviewed conference will be chaired by James H. Nichols, Ph.D., DABCC, FACB with the agenda organized by TriMark Conferences, an organization with decades of experience in delivering conferences related to the practice of clinical laboratory medicine. The 2017 conference, 6-7 April, will include four tracks; chemistry, point-of-care testing, molecular diagnostics and immunochemistry. The 2018 agenda will be further expanded to include haematology and microbiology.
FTR4H (Future For Health) is an international platform, which enables discussions, meetings, dialogs and networking among thousands of Digital Health start-ups, corporations and investors, including accelerators and media from around the world.
FTR4H explores how Digital Transformation effects the healthcare industry:
- Mobile - Feature Phones, Smartphones, Phablets, Tablets, Wearables, VR Headsets
- IOT - Internet of Things - Sensors, Drones, Robots, 3D-Printer, Smart Things like Cars and Homes
- Data - Smart Data, Self Data, Genomics Data, Safe Data
FTR4H acts as a think tank and definer to connect all global Digital Health Ecosystems in markets like China, Europe, India, Israel and the US with
MEDICA - a hashtag to categorize what drives Digital Health: #FTR4H
FTR4H Lab & Lounge @ MEDICAL FAIR INDIA 2017
Digital Health Market in India
- Healthcare system in India is under tremendous pressure due to high patient volume making it largely inaccessible or unaffordable.
- Digital Health is the convergence of healthcare and technology to enable efﬁcient and seamless healthcare management.
- Although Health IT market for India is estimated at USD 2.5 billion by 2020 only (Deloitte) - representing less then 1% of total Indian healthcare market (USD 280 billion by 2020) – growing digital adoption and with that Digital Health will not only drive the growth of the healthcare market but will massively improve the accessibility and affordability of Indian healthcare system.
- Rural India, which accounts for 70% of the population, will be a signiﬁcant contributor to the country's incremental healthcare spending going forward on account of being signiﬁcantly underpenetrated at present.
INDIA Reason Why
- Funding in digital health start-ups is growing fast.
- According to PwC, India is now 2nd among developing country on the maturity scale for mHealth adoption.
- The supply of Digital healthcare- specially from doctors perspective – is still in its nascent stage.
- The FTR4H initiative can help to unleash the full potential of Indian Digital Health companies on a global scale.
- Through amalgamating new and upcoming technologies such as wearables, sensors, drones & VR gear, the future of healthcare looks invigorating.
Who should attend
- Hospital/Clinical Institute
- Govt. (Regulators)
- Introduce and demonstrate your PRODUCT and TECHNOLOGY
- REACH the broad marketplace and vital niches at the same event
- NETWORK - FTR4H provides a perfect platform to network with your peers, formulate partnerships, discuss ideas during the exhibition and the accompanying conference
- BRAND AWARENESS - increased exposure leading up to and during the event
- MEET the top decision makers, venture capitalists, incubators, accelerators
- MEET hospitals, clinical institutes from Tier 2/ Tier 3 region
- Get INSIGHTS into Indian digital health industry ecosystem, market trends, industry challenges and solutions
- ACCESS to interntional market through FTR4H international platform
- SHOWCASE your product among 15000+healthcare fraternity
There are several sponsorship opportunities meeting your individual needs:
- Partnering Packages: 1 Platinum, 2 Gold, 4 Silver
- Partner Packages for Knowledge, Ecosystem and Media Partner
- Start-up Package: Presentation possibilities for Start-ups