HOUSEWARE & HOME APPLIANCES TRADE FAIR is a 3 day event being held from 23rd July to the 25th July 2016 at the Pragati Maidan in New Delhi, India. The fair is an excellent platform for introducing for new ideas, products and services. This fair will showcase various product from Kitchenware & Household, Kitchen Tools & Cutlery, Cook-N-Serve Ware, Cooker & NonStick Ware, Hotelware and Barware, Housewares & Utensils, Home Appliances and Raw Materials & Machineries.
BENEFITS TO EXHIBITORS
- Networking opportunity with Housewsre & Home Appliances organizations of business alliances & partnerships Interaction with Industry
- Interaction on emerging technologies for Houseware & Home Appliances in industry
- Deliberation on policy environment for fostering growth of Houseware & Home Appliances Industry
- Initiation of wining business dialogues with organizations having diversified business interests
- Providing excellent brand visibility
- Opportunity to meet with the registered qualified buyers
- An ideal platform to launch new product & find sales agents or distributors in new markets
- Ability to check evaluate competition
- Source requirement from India
- Transfer of technology investment of joint ventures research and development
RULES & REGULATIONS
(1) The organizer will take all preventive measures for safety, security and fire, however, the organizer shall not be liable for any damage/loss. (2) The organizer reserves the right to change / reschedule the show or change the venue at any of time or revise visiting hours for reasons beyond its control. No claim whatsoever shall be enternatined from any exhibitor/visitor on this account. (3) The organizer reserve the right to cancel the space allotted or deny space to exhibitors already confirmed. (4) The organizer reserve the right to allocate/reallocate space, charge the layout, add or delete corridors which may affect the orientation of exhibition. Its decision in this regards be final and binding. (5) In the event of cancelled of participation by any applicant at any stage, the entire amount deposited till then by the applicant shall stand forfeited. (6) Platforms, podiums etc. leading to exhibits must be constructed within stand are in such a way that they are safe and enable visitors to move freely. No exhibitor or any article would be allowed outside the stall or in the passage area. (7) No activity which in the opinion of organizer amount to nusance or annoyance will be caused by the participants. The organizer shall have the right to take step in such case. (8) Entry to the show by representatives of participants will be subject to the permission from the organizer. (9) Fire safety rules and regulations will have to be observed at all time. It is not permitted to store or use inflammable liquids / packaging material or any other such material in the hall. (10) No exhibits/cases/display material will be allowed to be taken out of exhibition complex after the closing of the show without exit permit. Exit permit will be issued by the authorised representative of the organizers upon taking over of the stand from the participant in the same condition. (11) Participant will be responsible for the security of their exhibits and stalls. The organizer will however make general security arrangements at the exhibition hall in particular. (12) The organizer reserves the right to photograph/video filming any exhibit for its use without permission of the exhibitors. (13) Force majeure: If the exhibition is abandoned, cancelled or suspended, if whole or in part by reasons of natural calamity, war, fire, national emergency, labour dispute, non-availability of exhibition venue or any of the clause not within the control of the organizer, the organizer may at their own discretion repay the rental paid by the exhibitor or part thereof but shall be under no obligation for any loss of business and pay any compensation. (14) The participant will be participating in the show at their own risk and cost. (15) Any verbal agreement concerning any aspect of the contract or the exhibition is not valid unless confirmed in writing. (16) The organizer has the right to make any decision related to cases not provided for in these regulations. (17) Service Tax subject to increase according to Indian Govt. Budget. (18) Subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Ahmedabad only for all the disputes.