AMTEX 2016 is the glittering event of the year where the convergence of exciting business opportunities, world - class technologies and enthusiastic participants from across the globe is transpiring on a single platform. Commencing from 08th - 11th July 2016 at Pragati Maidan, it will undoubtedly be a gateway to the world of opportunities, a show of runtime for the seasoned houses and a prospect for the new entries. The requisition is persisting, the pressure is to buck up. Standing at this doorstep will it be able to meet the sustainability on the trade issue?
The Exhibition is an attempt to create a rostrum for all the relevant sectors and technologies to interact with industry like Aerospace, Automobiles, Defence, Electrical and Electronics, Material Handling etc. The opportunity for the Exhibitors is enormous to present brand new technologies to enhance productivity.
The stage is gearing up for the most hyped event in the month of July 2016 as the largest show of machine tools, machineries and manufacturing technologies in the Asian Continent. The dazzling news is that besides participation from the giants in the Industry in the Machine Tool & Engineering Segments from the Country, separate pavilions from Taiwan, China and Korea have added glamour to the Exhibition. There is also a sizeable participation from countries like Germany, Turkey, Singapore, Japan, etc.
Indian Machine Tool Industry stands 13th in production and 6th in the consumption of machine tools in the world as per the latest survey. The country is all set and about to become a key player in the global machine tools industry and is likely to see substantial high-end machine tool manufacturing. Industry experts say that the phenomenon is linked to the spurt in manufacturing, for which the machine tools sector serves as the mother industry.
Indian machine tool manufacturing industries are now ready and all set to expand their reach to the international market and AMTEX-2016 is going to provide the space to showcase them not only to the domestic market but also to the international market.
Glimpses of AMTEX-2014
Why Amtex in Delhi?
It is not so because Delhi became a prime spot of industrial business but due to its prospects as it bridges the scope for global investment. Adding edge to the advantage, the potential that DELHI and NCR regions presents is sure to take the prospects of the region northwards. National Capital Region's (NCR) largest market, significant resources and conducive investment policies make northern states a preferred investment location. At a time when the global industry is in a mode of complete expansion, NCR is proactive in showcasing its capabilities. Regions like Gurgaon and Noida have attracted MNCs who have in turn made way for R&D activities in this region.
The city possesses the infrastructure in India, in terms of travel, conveyance & stay with ample boarding facilities, Excellent Air, Rail, Road connectivity & metro rail system. Adding edge to the advantage, the potential prospects is northwards. The awaiting event is undulating with a grasp of hope to make substantial gain and the Asian giants are eagerly waiting to showcase the product into the recent trade development on the machine tool industry.
Why Exhibit ?
• Amtex is the flagship event for machine tools and engineering industry which showcases the latest in manufacturing technology from India and other global player.
• This is the leading event in northern and western India, catering to the machine tool needs of production and consumption hotspots with primary focus on end user industrials such as automotive, power and electrical equipment, textile machinery and consumer goods.
• All the decision makers meet the contractors to choose their partners and find products/services/innovation for today and tomorrow.
• Amtex 2015 will offer a unique visitor experiences.
• In only 4 days, maximize your sales effectiveness in Amtex. Show your offer products and innovations and meet contractors, distributors, clients and off course prospects.
Why Visit ?
• Meet and interact with professionals from leading companies from India and Abroad at one place.
• To be at the first edition of Amtex Mumbai and targeting the production and consumption hotspots of Western India, one of the largest consumption centers of machine tools in India.
• See well around CNC machines in action, get to know about new products, technology and innovations.
• To find the latest trends in Machine tools sector.
• Take the opportunity to meet and do network with the key decision makers, industry professional and company heads during the show.
• Amtex provide the perfect platform for any visitors looking to meet the key companies of the machine tool sector in India.
• Opportunity to discover the innovative products and the new techniques, meet your partners and find new suppliers.
Organisers will be providing the Exhibitors the right communication plan to create an awareness to bring the right target audience to enhance the business atmosphere.
Details are as follows :
Advertisement through Newspapers, Journals, Industrial Trade Magazines & Association Magazines.
Radio jingles and online visitor promotion.
PR Campaign covering national and regional news channels & newspapers
Promotional literatures, Letters, Posters, Stickers, Banners etc.
Outdoor promotions : Hoardings, Bus Panels, Helium Balloons, Mobile Vans, Airport Trolleys etc.,
Direct mailing & distribution of News Letters among Industrial players to create awareness of the exhibition.
Advertising previews in Industrial Magazines & Televisions.
Visitor invitation inserts in leading business magazines.
Direct e-mail invitation to targeted key buyers.
Personal invitations to top Executives and Captains of the Industry, Trade Groups, Associations, Govt. Officials, Embassies etc.
Facilitation counters at the Airport and Railway stations.
Extensive use of Internet to update information and promote the show globally.