After the grand memorable success of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Indian Stainless Steel Houseware Show (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015) it gives us immense pleasure to let you know that the leading globally known quarterly magazine dedicated to promotion of Stainless Steel Houseware business, "STEEL MARKET INFO" is once again going to organize a unique event "6th Indian Stainless Steel Houseware Show 2016" from 15th to 17th July, 2016 inNEW DELHI. It will once again provide a unique platform where India's stainless steel houseware industry will come together in New Delhi to witness the latest innovations and trends in housewares in three power packed valuable days from 15th to 17th July, 2016.
6th Indian Stainless Steel Houseware Show 2016 will bring India's different houseware manufacturers, traders, retailers, wholesalers, distributors, buyers and bulk buying decision makers under one roof where they can build new business networks and simultaneously strengthening the existing ones with their customers.
Whether you are a brand manufacturer, wholesaler, importer, exporter or distributor in Indian or anywhere else in the world, 6th Indian Stainless Steel Houseware Show 2016 will help you reach out to trade buyers, distributors and business partners from across India for the entire range of houseware products.
Apart from being an exclusive sourcing platform for retailers and buyers, this show will unveil innovation; product trends; introduce new collections and brands. For exhibitors, 6th Indian Stainless Steel Houseware Show 2016 will facilitate sales, brand building market research and trade relations across India and overseas in a focused and cost effective manner at multiple levels with support of "Steel Market Info".
With increased IT usage, world class telecom services, increase travel and information explosion through print, television and online media, Indian consumers today are exposed to global lifestyle ideas and trends, making India one of the most promising new markets for retail expansion and trends, making India one of the most promising new markets for retail expansion.
About Steelmarket Info
Steel Market Info the India based quarterly trade publication is dedicated to promotion of Indian stainless steel industry and its applications from last 13 years at national and global platform.
Its editions are circulated in 5000 copies per issue largely devoted to all stainless steel producers /manufacturers and traders concerned with stainless steel raw material, coils, patta-patti, sheets, tubes and pipes, bars and rods, fabricators, machinery & equipment , specific end-use and application of stainless steel in various industries and sectors like house-ware, kitchen-ware, home furnishing, engineering & automobile etc. and to all the national and international stainless steel development associations.
It captures major developments in Indian stainless steel industry, highlights of events and seminars on stainless steel industry. We also publish annually an International issue which publicise India's stainless steel houseware exporters through its free of cost distribution at various international trade fairs like Internationa Home & Houseware Show Chicago, Ambiente Fair Frankfurt, Spring Fair Birmingham, Houseware Expo Moscow, Hong Kong Houseware Show, Zuchex Houseware Fair Turkey, House & Gift Fair Brazil, etc
Also we have been organizing Indian Stainless Steel Houseware Show every year for last three years (2011, 2012 & 2013) which proved to be grand successes to provide a B2B platform to various manufacturers where they can build new business network and simultaneously strengthening the existing ones with their customers.
The next show 4th Indian Stainless Steel Houseware Show 2014 is scheduled to be held on 14-17 August 2014 at Bombay Exhibition & Convention Centre, Mumbai. This show stretched over a period of three days with a carpet area of 8000 sqmtrs is expecting about more than 200 exhibitors and more than 10000 trade visitors from India and overseas.
INVITED TRADE VISITORS
GENERAL EXHIBITION RULES
1. The organiser will take all preventive measures for safety, security and fire, however, the organiser shall not be liable for any damage/loss.
2. The organiser reserves the right to change/reschedule the show or change the venue at any point of time or revise visiting hours for reasons beyond its control. No claim whatsoever shall be entertained from any exhibitor/visitor on this account.
3. The organiser reserves the right to cancel the space alloted or deny space to exhibitors already confirmed.
4. The organiser reserves the right to allocate/reallocate space, charge the layout, add or delete corridors which may affect the orientation of exhibition. Its decision in this regards shall be final and binding.
5. In the event of cancellation of participation by any applicant at any stage, the entire amount deposited till then by the applicant shall stand forfeited.
6. Platforms, podiums etc., leading to exhibits must be constructed within stand area in such a way that they are safe and enable visitors to move freely. No exhibitor or any article would be allowed outside the stall or in the passage area.
7. No activity which in the opinion of organiser amounts to nuisance or annoyance will be caused by the participants. The organiser shall have the right to take step in such case.
8. Entry to the show by representatives of participants will be subject to the permission from the organiser.
9. Fire safety rules and regulations will have to be observed at all time. It is not permitted to store or use inflammable liquids / packaging material or any other such material in the hall.
10. No exhibits/cases/display material will be allowed to be taken out of exibition complex after the closing of the Show without exit permit. Exit permit will be issued by the authorized representative of the organisers upon taking over of the stand from the participant in the same condition.
11. Participant will be reposnsible for the security of their exhibits and stalls. The organiser will, however, make general security arrangements at the exhibition hall in particular.
12. The organiser reserves the right to photography/video filming any exhibit for its use without permission of the exhibitors.
13. Force majeure : If the exhibition is abandoned, cancelled or suspended, if whole or in part by reasons of natural calamity, war, fire, national emergency, labour dispute, non-avaliability of exhition venue or any of the clause not within the control of the organiser, the organiser may, at their own discretion repay the rental paid by the exhibitor, or part thereof, but shall be under no obligation for any loss of business and pay any compensation.
14. The participant will be participating in the show at their own risk and cost.
15. The court in Jodhpur shall have the jurisdiction for all the disputes.
Special Location Surcharge(subject to availability)
Corner Location with 2-side open (min. 18sq.m.) 10% surcharge of total area
Peninsula Location with 3-side open(min. 36sq.m.) 15% surcharge of total area
Island Location with 4-side open (min. 150sq.m.) 20% surcharge of total area
The Cheque is to be drawn in favour of STEEL MARKET INFO (Event Div.) or
Direct banking transfer to AXIS Bank a/c No: 911020003179557, IFS CODE UTIB0000057
• Acceptance of the application depends on a number of factors, including space availability. In case of over subscription of space,applicants will be placed on a waiting list and will be notified accordingly.
• Applicants on the waiting list will be prioritized according to the dates of the applications.
• All requests are subject to availability of space and the Organiser's discretion.
• Retail sales are not allowed in fair.
• Kitchen tool & Cutlery
• Restaurant & Hotel ware
• Gift Items
• Raw Materials
• Machinery & Accessories
• Buying House
• Hotel & Restaurant