Educatus Expo Delhi is a 2 day event being held from 7th June to the 8th June 2016 at the Pragati Maidan in New Delhi, India. This event focuses to student as opportunities Engineering Colleges, Management Colleges, Medical Colleges, Banks and more etc. in the Education & Training industry.
100s of Premier Professional Education Institutions gathering at a single location to find students like you.
Scholarships... Visit your nearest Counselling 2016 Session and Register online to win a chance to sponsor your own education! One lucky person every year.
On the spot admissions
Direct admissions to Engineering, Medical Sciences, Management and Other Professional Courses Right on the Spot.
The Capital city of India having a population of approx. 4 crore and around 5 lakh aspirants for Engineering, Management, Medical Streams and Emerging Careers are not been accommodated in the available Professional Education Institutions in the city. The exhibition provides a perfect platform by bringing in the reputed educational groups from north India. Viz Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, U.P., Madhya Pradesh under one umbrella and make it easier for the students to choose the best of the institutes. Also the exhibition is strategically timed immediately after the declaration of various competitive exams. Viz AIEEE/JEE (Main), AIMAT, AICBSE PMT results and will serve as a pre-counselling centre for aspiring students and parents.
In our endeavour to become the true catalysts of the materialization of professional education dreams in India, we bring you the opportunity to win yourself an Educatus scholarship. With limited opportunities each year, we urge you to register at the earliest for your chance to win an Educatus scholarship. Our scholarship procedures have been created to be absolutely prejudice free, which means your own hard work and skills are the only things that can set you apart.
How to Apply?
1. Get your Free Registration at www.educatusexpo.in
2. Visit your nearest Counselling 2016 Session to test your skills and further information. (Refer to Counselling 2016 menu)
3. Enrol with the Counselling 2016 participating institution/college of your choice.
• Should be between 17 and 25 years of age.
• Should have completed Senior Secondary Education (12th standard) or its equivalent.
• Should have scored 50% or more in Senior Secondary Examinations.
• Should have valid admission in a Counselling 2016 participating institution/college.