5 Years of Serving Logistics Industry
“India Warehousing Show is a well-established exhibition for logistics and supply chain professionals, taking place every year at New Delhi. Established with 6th Edition of proven track record, the most talked-about and recognized trade exhibition in the Warehousing ,logistic, supply chain & allied Industries is back to provide you with an all-rounded beneficial participation.
Last edition of event proved again that India Warehousing Show has a lot of potential by attracting over 6,841 Trade visitors, 165+ exhibitors, 377 hosted buyers, 305 conferences delegates during 3-days event.” Since 2011, India Warehousing Show has grown to become South Asia’s leading trade fair where 93% of exhibitors are satisfied with the event and about 88% of visitors agreed that ‘India Warehousing Show is a must attend event.
About the Organiser
Reed Manch Exhibitions, India is a joint venture between Manch Communications, India and Reed Exhibitions, UK. Reed Manch is currently one of the most prominent organisers in India and is responsible for bringing Reed events to booming Indian market in addition to launching shows on new subjects.
About Reed Exhibitions Transport & Logistics
Reed Exhibitions Transport & Logistics portfolio consists of nineteen trade events taking place in some of the most important and dynamic logistics markets in the world: Brazil, France, Indonesia, India and USA. Collectively these events attract over 201,625 participants and 3,586 primary exhibitors, interested in finding new partners, meeting the main players in the industry, generating business, discovering the latest trends in transport, logistics, materials handling and supply chain, understanding new markets and discovering new products/services.
Working closely with professional bodies, trade associations and government departments, Reed Exhibitions Transport & Logistics portfolio ensures that each and every event is targeted and relevant to the transport and logistics industry’s needs. As a result many of Reed Exhibitions transport and logistics events are leaders in their markets.
Logistics to be the growth driver for e-commerce
It is evident the e-commerce Logistics sector is growing hand in hand and converging. In order to complement the same, India Warehousing Show 2016 has introduced the e-Commerce Logistics Zone which aims to connect and create various opportunities to showcase end to end solutions under one roof.
The e-commerce retail, India’s fastest-growing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 52 per cent to touch USD36.7 billion by 2020. This growth continues to be driven by various supply and demand side factors. The sustained growth of over 50 per cent in the Indian e-commerce retail sector underlines the need for “efficient and sustainable logistics operations” for every scale of e-commerce retailers in India. The growing prominence of the marketplace model and the increasing penetration of online retail are likely to alter the way its logistics functions in India.
The powerful combination and scope of the exhibition will give everyone a chance to make contact with new business opportunities, with over 8000 people attending from India and abroad. The show guarantees access to new markets and new ideas that cannot be seen in any other event. It is a great platform to enter the growing sector and find right solutions for companies to fit your needs.
Products On Display
Automation & IT
- AIDC & RFID
- Barcode Solutions
- Automated Storage and Retrieval System
- Robotics, Pick & Place Systems
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Conveyer Systems
- Tracking & Tracing Solutions
Material Handling Equipments & Storage Solutions
- Pallet Trucks
- Dock Levelers
- Racking Solutions
- Pallets, Bins & Containers
- Mobile Shelving
- Strapping Solutions
- Wrapping Solutions
- Dunnage Bags
- Weighing Solutions
- Packaging Equipment for Warehouse and Shop Floors
- Packaging Material Companies
- PEB, Flooring, Roofing, Doors & Shutters etc.
- Fire, Safety & Security
Logistics (End to End Supply Chain Solutions)
- Warehousing Companies
- Freight Forwarders & Cargo Companies
- 2PL Companies (Asset Based Logistics)
- Logistics Parks, 3PL& 4PL companies
Meet top solution providers from warehousing, supply chain, transport & logistics sector at India Warehousing Show 2016. The exhibition and conference will provide you with an opportunity to meet and network with your industry colleagues.
What makes India Warehousing Show different from other events?
- Only gathering in India having solution providers from across logistics sector.
- Chance to meet who’s who of logistics industry in India.
- Visitors from 20 countries, 165+ exhibitors and 350+ representative brands at display in 2015 edition.
- Attend knowledge share and networking 6thIndia Warehousing Conference.
- Visit dedicated Supply Chain, Packaging4Logistics and Automation Zones.
Warehouse, Supply Chain, Logistics, Commercial, Procurement and Plant Heads from following sectors:
- Automobile & Automotive Components Glass
- Bulk Drugs
- Cement & Building Materials
- Chemical & Pesticides
- Coating & Adhesives
- Consumer Electronics
- Electronics & Electricals
- 3 PL / 4 PL Companies
- Shipping companies providing end to end solutions
- Supply chain & Logistics companies
- Cargo companies
- Ports, Railways & Terminals
- Warehouse Owners
- Heavy Engineering Products Manufacturers
- Liquor & Wine
- Paints, Oils & Lubricants
- Steel & Other Metals
Why you must register online today?
We encourage you to register today online and save your efforts and time.
Benefits of registering in advance:
- Once registered online, you don’t need to register again at the exhibition venue.
- You can avoid long queues by collecting your badge at ‘Online-Registered Visitors’
- You will get a complimentary copy of the exhibition catalogue carrying contact details and company & product profiles of show participants.
- Get discount on conference bookings.
- Subscription to show newsletters and industry update.
List of Exhibitors of 2015 (A to Z)
|Aerolam Insulations Pvt. Ltd.|
|Agson Global Pvt Ltd|
|Ajit Industries (P) Ltd|
|Amita Asha Green Vault Logistics|
|Anjani Techno Plast Ltd|
|Antarakish Group ( Logistics & Industrial Park)|
|Armstrong Machine Builders Pvt. Ltd.|
|Avians Innovations Technology Pvt. Ltd.|
|Avion Exim Pvt. Ltd|
|B & H Global|
|B2B Media Group|
|Balarka Fabricon Pvt. Ltd.|
|BEHL MEDIA VENTURES|
|Bry-Air (Asia) Pvt Ltd|
|Caravan Warehousing & Logistics Parks Pvt. Ltd.|
|Cargo and Logistics|
|Carryfast Logistics Pvt. Ltd.|
|Casilica D- Air (P) Ltd.|
|Cognex Sensors India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Cold Steel Corporation|
|Cordstrap India Pvt. Ltd|
|Daifuku India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Dewas Techno Products Pvt Ltd.|
|Distribution Logistics Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.|
|Divine Thermal Wrap Pvt. Ltd|
|Divya Media Publications Pvt. Ltd.|
|Domex Business Information Pvt Ltd|
|DSM Agencies Pvt. Ltd.|
|DVR Publication Pvt. Ltd|
|Ecargolog Publications Private Ltd|
|Economic Research India Pvt. Ltd.|
|EPC WORLD MEDIA PVT. LTD|
|e-Procurement Technologies Ltd|
|Ergen Plastic Industries|
|Everest Industries Ltd.|
|Falcon Autotech Pvt Ltd.|
|Four Square Media (P) Ltd|
|G H Cranes|
|Gandhi Automations Pvt. Ltd.|
|Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd|
|Godrej Efacec Automation & Robotics Ltd.|
|Golden Rolls Pvt. Ltd.|
|Great Eastern Impex Pvt. Ltd|
|Grey Orange India Pvt Ltd.|
|Grip Engineers Pvt. Ltd.|
|Hi-Tech Point Technologies Pvt Ltd.|
|Impact Floors India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Indian Transport & Logistics News|
|Indo Arya Logistics|
|Indospace Industrial & Logistics Parks|
|Innovative Logistics Service Pvt. Ltd.|
|Intercode Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|JASO India Pvt. Ltd.|
|JBA Concrete Solution|
|Kirby Building Systems India Limited|
|Kris Automated Packaging Systems|
|L.B. Associates (Pvt) Ltd|
|Lunate Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|Macmillan Insulations India|
|Millennium Soft-Tech (India) Pvt .Ltd|
|Neo Packaging Industries|
|Nido Machineries Pvt Ltd|
|Nilkamal Bito Storage|
|Ningbo Aidema Automation Technology Co., ltd|
|NSIC – M/s EPA Infastructure Pvt. Ltd.|
|NSIC-M/s Shiva Infra Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|Nucleus Microsystems Pvt Ltd|
|Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Paras Group of Companies|
|Phoenix Mecano India Private Limited|
|Portrucks Equipments Pvt. Ltd.|
|Prakash Labels Pvt. Ltd.|
|Puma Lift Trucks Pvt Ltd.,|
|Reliance Industries Limited|
|Richa Industries Ltd.|
|Roots Multiclean Ltd|
|S V Modular Conveyors Pvt. Ltd|
|Safe Packaging & Rental Services|
|Safexpress Pvt. Ltd.|
|Saifi Con Fab System Pvt Ltd.|
|Saraswati Engineering Limited|
|Satvik Logistics Pvt Ltd.|
|Schaefer Systems International Pvt Ltd|
|SCOPE Industrial Products Private Limited|
|Shalimar Warehousing Corporation|
|Sidharth Shutters & Automations|
|Spark Line Equipments Private Limited|
|Ss Supply Chain Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|Stallion Systems And Solutions (P) Ltd|
|Stewols India Pvt. Ltd|
|Supply Chain & Logistics Group|
|TAL Manufacturing Solutions Ltd|
|Tata Blue Scope Steel Ltd|
|TCI Supply Chain Solutions|
|Techno Vision Engineers Private Limited|
|Technoforte Software Pvt. Ltd.|
|Testo India Pvt. Ltd.|
|The Hi- Tech Robotic Systemz Limited|
|The Supreme Industries Ltd|
|ThinkLink Supply Chain Services Pvt Ltd|
|Toshi Automatic Systems Pvt. Ltd.|
|Tula Digital Pvt. Ltd.|
|Xiamen Wuhao Industry & Trade Co., Ltd|
|Xtreme Gaming Pvt. Ltd.(Xtreme Cooler)|
|Yugal Concrete Floors (P) Ltd|
|Z U Enterprises|
|Zamil Steel Buildings India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Zebra Technologies India Pvt Ltd|
Indo Arya group, that started its journey as a road transport enterprise, has reached the dizzing heights of success. Today, the group is one of the fastest growing intergrated sea, land and air transport organisation on the international transport industry, with its huge infrastructure in India and abroad. To adopt to the latest trend, the group provides global logistics solutions for optimizing time, cost and maximizing market effectiveness in the different regions. www.indoarya.com
Kelley® is the brand wholly owned by 4Front Engineered Solutions headquartered at Dallas, USA (part of USD 8.1 billion ASSA ABLOY group). As the creator of the world’s first dock leveler in the 1950s in USA, with more than 150 patents to its credit and 7 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities across the globe, Kelley is globally leading manufacturer of loading dock equipment (Dock Levelers etc.) and HVLS Fans. Today hundreds of thousands of Kelley products are working globally in almost all continents (including around 1,000 machines in India).Kelley India is head quartered in NCR and has nationwide network of branch offices and dealerships. www.kelleyindia.com
Godrej Efacec Automation & Robotics Ltd. is a Joint Venture between Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. Efacec Handling Solutions is a leading manufacturer of Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems suitable to Indian Logistics Industry. Efacec Group, established in 1948, is the largest Portuguese group in the field of Electricity operating in more than 50 countries in Energy Solutions, Engineering Solutions & Services and Transport & Logistics sectors. Visit www.godrejefacec.com for more information.
Official Supply Chain Partner
Safexpress has firmly entrenched itself as the ‘Knowledge Leader’ and ‘Market Leader’ of the Supply Chain & Logistics industry in India. Safexpress offers a complete spectrum of Supply Chain & Logistics Services including Express Distribution, 3PL and Consulting Services to Enterprise customers. The company provides value-added logistics services for 8 different business verticals ranging from Apparel & Lifestyle, Healthcare, Hi-Tech, Publishing to Automotive, Engineering & Electrical Hardware, FMCG & Consumer Electronics and Institutional.www.safexpress.com
|1. Show Information|
|2. Organiser Contact Details|
|3. Official Frieght Forwarder & Onsite Material Handling Company|
|1. General Information & Norms|
|2. Basic Shell Structure Scheme|
|3. Bare Space Approvals|
|1. Exhibition Catalogue Form|
|2. All Orders’ Form|
|3. Exhibitor Badges Form|
|4. Health & Safety Declaration|
|5. Furniture Catalogue|
CONFERENCE DAY 1 – 8th June
|1100 – 1130 hrs||Registration & Networking Coffee|
|1130 – 1145 hrs||Opening remarks from the convener and welcome address|
|1145 – 1230 hrs||PANEL DISCUSSION: Discussing and deliberating the potential opportunities and challenges in the current supply chain sector – the impact of the current market and the opportunist future.
• What is the current status of the sector?
• How much growth is expected in the next decade?
• What are the key boosters for the desired growth?
• What new opportunities can be explored to accelerate the growth?
|1230 – 1315 hrs||PANEL DISCUSSION: Deliberate on the growth impediments in the sectors and ways to resolve these boulders.
• What are the ways to overcome business issues including skill shortage, shrinking bottom line, investments in up-gradation?
• What are the regulatory issues faced by the sector today?
• What could be the implication of these challenges on the ongoing growth?
• What are the immediate steps required to overcome these challenges?
|1315 – 1430 hrs||Networking Lunch|
|1515 – 1600 hrs||PANEL DISCUSSION: Understanding the potential and current impact of the Make in India Manufacturing Push on the supply chain sector
• The Make in India program of central government is to provide the necessary push to local manufacturing to boost up exports and cut down on imports. What is the impact of this initiative on current supply chain sector?
• Is it time to up the game in terms of infrastructure, automation and IT?
|1600 – 1645 hrs||PANEL DISCUSSION: New opportunities demand new technology in developing infrastructure
• Warehousing is no more just the storage space. The strategic importance of warehousing in supply chain has made it imperative to design and construct the facility in accordance with the international standards. Important elements including PEB, flooring and storage have to be in line with the usage of the distribution centers. What are the latest technological offerings to make a world-class warehouse?
|1645 – 1715 hrs||Networking Tea & Coffee|
|1715 – 1800 hrs||CASE STUDY: Importance of efficient floor management in warehouse operations
• The use of WMS holds the key to smooth warehouse operation in future. Inventory control, client reporting and other allied benefits are the pre-requisites for any multinational to hire a warehouse. What is the importance of adopting new technology and what difference would it make to invest in these technologies?
|1800 – 1830 hrs||Remarks by convener and closing of day 1 of conference|
|1830 hrs||Cocktail Reception|
CONFERENCE DAY 2 – 9th June
|0945 – 1015 hrs||Networking Coffee|
|1015 – 1030 hrs||Opening remarks from the Conference Convener|
|1030 – 1115 hrs||CASE STUDY: Setting up of distribution network for an e-commerce company
• Adapting the existing supply chain network is already discussed on Day 1. Here we have a professional who would present a case study to set up a new distribution network for an e-retail company with a practical case study followed by Q&A.
|1115 – 1200 hrs||PANEL DISCUSSION: Developing skilled human resource for the sector
• Supply chain is people’s business and requires human interface at all stages to carry it out efficiently. One of the biggest challenges faced by the sector to get skilled human resources to fulfill demands of each role in the organization. What are different ways to overcome this big challenge?
• How on-the-job training could help business mitigate this challenge?
• What are the industry best practices to invest in people and reduce operational issues in running a successful supply chain business?
|1200 – 1300 hrs||PANEL DISCUSSION: High volume, timely delivery and smooth operations – How automating the process and facilities would help in achieving these main bottlenecks in the business
• Movement of goods in the warehousing facility, storage and retrieval of packets are key challenges faced by any facility operator. What are the latest solutions that are on offer to reduce pressure from this area?
• How automating key operational tasks could help you with an efficient and profitable business operations?
|1300 – 1400 hrs||Networking lunch|
|1400 – 1445 hrs||PANEL DISCUSSION: Creating opportunities for higher operational efficiency with proposed GST changes
• GST is just a matter of time now. It requires drastic changes in regulatory and policy framework but will also require basic changes in the way we do business today. How to recreate and restructure a supply chain network around GST for higher efficiency?
• What are the new avenues for growing business under the ambit of GST?
|1445 – 1530 hrs||PANEL DISCUSSION: Match the gap between client’s expectation and service provider’s challenges to make a conducive business environment
• Mapping the gap between the client’s expectation from the service provider and what are the barriers for the 3PL company to deliver as per the expectation? What initiatives can be taken from both sides to bridge the gap and create a smooth run for supply chain process?
|1530 – 1600 hrs||• Networking Coffee and proceed to Spritiz Café for closing session|
|1600 – 1700 hrs||EXPERTS TALK (PANEL DISCUSSION): “I have land and I want to open a warehouse”
– Lets address this most common question from a Start-UP @ Spiritz Cafe
• After all discussions on how to improvise existing business and grow it further, there is hardly any discussion on the potential start-ups in this sector. For the first time ever, this very common topic but the least discussed one would be part of the program of this conference. A renowned industry consultant would address the audience on the launch plan for this sector, challenges, opportunities for start-ups and how to set up a successful business model.
|1700 hrs||Closing remarks|