IFSEC India Security Expo 2016

Not rated from 0 reviews
0% of guests recommend


People interest: 0

Tue, 16 Dec 2008 to Thu, 16 Dec 2010, 00:00

Start Time:







About IFSEC Global

More than 40 years of experience and advancement, IFSEC Global has turned into the pre-prominent power on the worldwide security and fire industry. Its relationship and cooperation with driving industry affiliations, government bodies, investigate accomplices, preparing suppliers and training authorities permits UBM to make a progression of occasions and an online group that provides food for the whole security and fire purchasing chain.

By uniting item and arrangement suppliers with both channel accomplices and senior chiefs from government and private segments, the IFSEC occasions and group give the ideal stage to our customers to meet their goals through thought administration, item and arrangement showcases and year round systems administration.

About UBM India

UBM India is India's leading exhibition organizer that provides the industry with platforms that bring together buyers and sellers from around the world, through a portfolio of exhibitions, content led conferences & seminars. UBM India hosts over 25 large scale exhibitions and 40 conferences across the country every year; thereby enabling trade across multiple industry verticals. A UBM Asia Company, UBM India has offices across Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai. UBM Asia is owned by UBM plc which is listed on the London Stock Exchange.UBM Asia is the leading exhibition organizer in Asia and the biggest commercial organizer in mainland China, India and Malaysia


Why visit IFSEC India?
<p>With the Indian security advertise keeping on developing at 30% every year, IFSEC India 2016 &ndash; India's greatest security show, is the best place to develop your business.</p><p>See the most recent items and developments from driving names in the business including; Aditya Infotech, Autocop, Dahua, Enter, Hi-Focus, Hikvision, Lookman, Secureye, Securico, Tech Smart, Uniview and Zebronics. Head Partners incorporate Acsys, Advik, Avtron, , Com-Sur, Godrej Security Solutions, Honeywell, Infinova, Keeper, Messung, Milestone, MR Impex, Nitgen, Ozone, Panasonic, Starex Global and Wavesight.</p><p>See the most recent items direct, from more than 350 driving industry providers</p><p>Lead business and construct connections up close and personal</p><p>Build up your procedure for the world's quickest developing economy</p><p>Pick up knowledge into the most recent patterns with workshops and self-awareness from the divisions throught pioneers</p>
IFSEC India Information
<p><strong>Why Visit IFSEC India?</strong></p><p>IFSEC India is the leading security exhibition in India bringing the entire security together for three days.</p><p><strong>A few questions to ask yourself</strong></p><p>Would you like to guarantee your security technique is exceptional?</p><p>Would you like to quicken your security vocation or business?</p><p>Would you like to accumulate with the pioneers of your industry?</p><p>Would you like to see the most recent items from the most creative providers?</p><p>Yes? Well then read on concerning why IFSEC India is the must-go to occasion for you in 2016</p><p><strong>Unrivaled Networking :</strong></p><p>IFSEC India assembles the most senior purchasers from crosswise over India and the globe... so regardless of the possibility that you're not there, you can ensure that your rivals and associates will be. The whole will be available at IFSEC India 2016:</p><p>With channel accomplices making up 75% of the meeting group of onlookers including:</p><p>Integrators</p><p>Wholesalers</p><p>Installers</p><p>Security Consultants</p><p>The other 25% are our end clients who are toward the end of the , there are various vertical markets who go to including:</p><p>Fabricating</p><p>Design</p><p>Police</p><p>Gems</p><p>Development</p><p>Fund</p><p>Land</p><p>Retail</p><p>Jail</p><p>Electrical</p><p>Modern</p><p>Protection managing an account</p><p>Law Enforcement</p><p>IFSEC India likewise draws a large group of senior government authorities from a portion of the countries driving organizations which include:</p><p>The Central Industrial Security Force</p><p>Fringe Security Force</p><p>Branch of Internal Security</p><p>Railroad Protection Force</p><p>Branch of Border Management and that's only the tip of the iceberg</p>


Not rated
Based on 0 review
Very Good
No Review
You must log in to write review
from $0.00

Start Time:


Extra prices:

{{ type.price }}%
{{ formatMoney(type.price) }}
  • {{total_price_html}}
  • {{pay_now_price_html}}
0 Review